Diamondfang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Diamondfang

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Computer games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Igor

Igor

Computer games Empty
PostSubject: Computer games   Computer games Icon_minitime1st September 2008, 5:52 pm

Well I like to play Warhammer 40K and Heros of Might and Magic 5
Back to top Go down
Darkcelt
Admin
Darkcelt

Computer games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer games   Computer games Icon_minitime1st September 2008, 6:13 pm

Well I also heard of Heros of Might and Magic and I play Warhammer 40K. Warhammer is a strategy game. Like Warcraft and runescape. Oh yeh I highly recommend runescape and Warcraft. There are two types of Warcraft: World of Warcraft and plain Warcraft.
Back to top Go down
https://diamondfang.rpg-board.net
snowkid

snowkid

Computer games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer games   Computer games Icon_minitime1st September 2008, 6:22 pm

Thanks for the recommendation. I heard of Warcraft and I play Warhammer. My dad says that Warhammer is a lot worse the Warcraft but I don't know why. Well thanks also for the runescape recommendation. My friend plays and he says it is good so now another guy says it is good well I guess I will have to try it somtime. Well thanks agian for the recommendatons.
Back to top Go down
Darkcelt
Admin
Darkcelt

Computer games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer games   Computer games Icon_minitime13th September 2008, 7:15 am

No Problemo! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://diamondfang.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Computer games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer games   Computer games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Computer games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diamondfang :: Main :: General Discussion-
Jump to: